In Antigua, party time is all the time, so there are many places to go for dining and drinking. There are a wide variety of spots at the dozens of hotels on the island. And with 365 beaches, there are many beach bars. If you’re planning a beach day, you will have an opportunity to treat yourself to a tropical rum punch! Make these places a part of your Caribbean vacation packages when you visit Antigua.
Don’t drink and Drive!
- Barrows Chill Out Bar It is an ideal place to refresh yourself with an island cocktail or homemade fruit punch.
- Bumpkins A traditional Caribbean beach bar in Falmouth.
- Chippy Antigua Chippy Antigua features traditional English fish & chips.
- Conors Sports Bar & Poker Lounge Rack up a few games of pool or catch your favourite sporting event on our wide screen TV's.
- Dennis Cocktail Bar and Restaurant An essential stop off for a sunset drink.
- Galley Bar Light meals & a fully stocked bar are available throughout the day & evening, ranging from burgers fries to sandwiches & salads.
- Island B-Hive Bar The Buzz at the Hive offers unique cocktails.
- Life Bar & Grill A welcoming and beautifully situated party bar & restaurant in English Harbour.
- Mad Mongoose Drinks flow hard and fast, as the yachting crowd enjoy the festival mood.
- Mahogany Bar & Restaurant Experience a taste of paradise in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Salty Dogs Pub Imagine yourself sitting at a beach bar, drinking a bikini martini or an ice cold Wadadli beer, with the easy pulse of reggae music in the background in sunny Antigua. Now imagine no more; the Salty Dogs Pub has all of this and more waiting for you. Salty...
- Spliff's Bar & Grill Roadside bar & grill in St.John's.
- The Cockpit Bar Warm and friendly bartenders will greet you with a tall cocktail loaded with Antiguan flavours.
- The Green Door Tavern The Green Door Tavern is Barbuda's original party destination and claims to be the oldest establishment in Barbuda.
- Turners Beach Bar Turners is an n authentic Antiguan Beach restaurant in a family atmosphere.
- Uncle Roddy's Beach Bar & Grill Situated on a pristine strip of white sand beach this is definitely one of the best spots to enjoy a lunch by the ocean